Costa Menu Prices UK [December 2023 Updated]
Costa Coffee is a well-known and highly regarded coffee chain that originated in London, United Kingdom. It is loved by people all over the world for its coffee. So today we are going to share you Costa Menu along with Costa Coffee Prices.
Costa Coffee’s commitment to sourcing and roasting high-quality coffee beans ensures that every cup of coffee is a delightful experience. However, it is not just the exceptional coffee that has contributed to Costa’s popularity in the UK. The brand has also created a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere within its cafes, making it a preferred destination for coffee enthusiasts.
When it comes to the Costa menu, customers are spoilt for choice. From classic coffees such as espresso, cappuccino, and latte to specialty beverages like flat whites, macchiatos, and mochas, Costa offers an extensive range of hot drinks to cater to various tastes and preferences.
Costa Menu Prices UK
|Flat White||£4.05||222 cal|
|Flat Black||£4.05||12 cal|
|Caramel Cortado||£3.75||140 cal|
|Mocha Cortado||£3.90||196 cal|
|Tropical Mango Bubble Frappé||£5.30||340 cal|
|Blueberry Bubble Frappé & Light Whip||£5.30||288 cal|
|Popcorn Frappé & Light Whip||£3.90||230 cal|
|Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frappé||£5.10||12 cal|
|Chocolate Fudge Brownie Frappé Mocha||£5.10||364 cal|
|Coffee Frappé||£5.10||1245 cal|
|Strawberries & Cream Frappé||£5.10||1582 cal|
|Salted Caramel Frappé||£5.10||1246 cal|
|Salted Caramel Frappé with Coffee||£5.10||1169 cal|
Coffee Over Ice
|Coffee Over Ice||Prices||Calories|
|Iced Whipped Vanilla Latte||£4.50||821 cal|
|Iced Whipped Caramel Latte||£4.50||613 cal|
|Iced Whipped Choco Latte||£4.50||717 cal|
|Iced Flat White||£4.50||507 cal|
|Iced Latte||£4.10||670 cal|
|Iced Cappuccino||£4.50||311 cal|
|Iced Mocha||£4.50||474 cal|
|Iced Americano||£4.10||25 cal|
|Iced Cortado||£4.85||87 cal|
Other Iced Drinks
|Other Iced Drinks||Prices||Calories|
|Still Lemonade||£4.10||54 cal|
|Strawberry Lemonade||£5.05||128 cal|
|Mango Berry Bubble Tea||£4.50||126 cal|
|Watermelon & Mint Refresher||£4.00||35 cal|
|Blood Orange & Yuzu Refresher||£4.00||38 cal|
|Apple & Rhubarb Refresher||£4.00||32 cal|
|Fuze Tea Peach Hibiscus Iced Tea||£3.95||47 cal|
|Mango & Passion Fruit Cooler||£4.80||165 cal.|
|Red Summer Berries||£4.80||218 cal.|
Other Hot Drinks
|Other Hot Drinks||Prices||Calories|
|Hot Chocolate||£4.40||562 cal|
|White Hot Chocolate||£4.40||396 cal|
|Chai Latte||£4.50||273 cal|
|Milk Babyccino||£4.15||70 cal|
|Mellow Mango with Zinc||£3.30||6 cal|
|Spiced Apple with Vitamin B6||£3.30||8 cal|
|Citrus Zing with Vitamin C||£3.30||3 cal|
|English Breakfast Tea||£3.15||5 cal|
|Earl Grey Tea||£3.15||5 cal|
|Mint Tea||£3.15||1 cal|
|Green Tea||£3.15||5 cal|
|Superfruity Infusion||£3.15||9 cal|
|M&S Café Selection Pack||£4.95||365 cal|
|M&S Classic Selection & Seafood Selection Pack||£3.99||345 cal / 392 cal|
|M&S Café Chicken Caesar Salad Roll||£3.99||420 cal|
|M&S Chicken Fajita Wrap||£3.99||420 cal|
|M&S Hoisin Duck Wrap||£3.99||343 cal|
|M&S BLT SW||£2.99||354 cal|
|Smoked Ham & Coleslaw Sandwich||£2.99||417 cal|
|M&S Prawn Mayonnaise SW||£2.99||280 cal|
|M&S Tuna & Sweetcorn SW||£2.95||340 cal|
|M&S Egg & Cress SW||£2.99||270 cal|
|M&S Tomato & Basil Soup||£3.00||387 cal|
|M&S Percy Pigs||£1.99||30 cal|
|M&S Original Porridge||£2.49||270 cal|
|M&S PK Syrup Porridge||£2.69||370 cal|
|M&S Taste Buds Cheesy Pizza||£2.99||380 cal|
|M&S Sausage Roll||£3.10||371 cal|
Breakfast & Pastries
|Breakfast & Pastries||Prices||Calories|
|Vegan Saus'ge Bap||£4.95||365 cal|
|Poached Egg & Bacon Brioche||£2.99||304 cal|
|British Smoked Bacon Bap||£4.40||414 cal|
|British Pork Sausage Bap||£4.40||628 cal|
|Ultimate Breakfast Wrap||£3.95||480 cal|
|Egg Mushroom & Spinach Bap (V)||£4.40||381 cal|
|Almond Croissant (V)||£2.85||319 cal|
|Croissant (V)||£2.65||250 cal|
|Wholegrain Porridge||£1.95||352 cal|
|Greek Style Yogurt with Mixed Berry Compote||£3.15||249 cal|
|Chocolate Twist (V)||£3.05||309 cal|
|Pain aux Raisin||£3.00||300 cal|
|White Toast (V)||£2.29||257 cal|
|Seeded Brown Toast (V)||£2.49||299 cal|
|M&S Taste Buds Cheesy Pizza||£2.99||380 cal|
|Fruited Teacake (Vg)||£1.70||257 cal|
Check: Costa Coffee Allergen
|Tomato Mozzarella & Pesto Pasta Salad||£3.95||460 cal|
|Chicken Roasted Pepper & Tomato Pasta Salad||£3.95||434 cal|
|Caramelised Red Onion & Mature Cheddar Pizzetta||£5.35||440 cal|
|Grilled Pepper, Mozzarella & Pesto Pizzetta||£2.99||476 cal|
|(Kids) Cheese & Tomato Pizza||£3.20||354 cal|
|New York Deli Bagel||£4.75||377 cal|
|Chicken Salad Sandwich||£4.25||402 cal|
|BLT Sandwich||£4.25||402 cal|
|Prawn Mayonnaise Sandwich||£4.25||301 cal|
|Free Range Egg Mayo Sandwich||£3.85||343 cal|
|Wiltshire Ham, Cheddar & Pickle Sandwich||£5.45||434 cal|
|Beanz & Cheese Toastie||£2.99||354 cal|
|Vegan Smoky Ham & Cheeze Toastie (Vg)||£2.65||380 cal|
|Coronation Toastie||£3.95||480 cal|
|Cheese & Tomato Toastie (V)||£5.35||430 cal|
|Wiltshire Ham & Mature Cheddar Toastie||£4.30||354 cal|
|Cajun Spiced Chicken Pizza Wrap||£5.60||447 cal|
|Vegan Me'tball Wrap||£3.95||457 cal|
|Mozzarella & Tomato Panini (V)||£5.00||360 cal|
|Vegan BBQ Chick'n Panini||£4.25||447 cal|
|Brie & Bacon Panini||£4.95||467 cal|
|Pole & Line Tuna Melt Panini||£3.95||462 cal|
|Creamy Mac & Cheese (V)||£3.95||476 cal|
Check full: Costa Breakfast Menu
|Lemon & Blueberry Cake (V)||£2.95||360 cal|
|Salted Caramel Popcorn Brownie||£2.50||420 cal|
|Eton Mess Blondie||£2.50||440 cal|
|Victoria Sponge Muffin in Union Jack Case||£1.99||395 cal|
|Neapolitan Muffin||£2.50||354 cal|
|Triple Chocolate Muffin||£2.50||464 cal|
|Belgian Chocolate Chunk Cookie||£3.10||345 cal|
|Cinnamon Bun||£3.10||393 cal|
|Blueberry Muffin (V)||£2.45||320 cal|
|Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffin (V)||£2.49||401 cal|
|Lemon Muffin (V)||£3.10||409 cal|
|Chocolate & Caramelised Biscuit Loaf (Vg)||£2.99||424 cal|
|Banana & Pecan Loaf Cake (V)||£3.80||325 cal|
|Carrot & Walnut Cake (V)||£4.10||500 cal|
|Lemon Drizzle Loaf Cake (V)||£3.10||400 cal.|
|Chocolate Cornflake Cake||£2.00||241 cal|
|Raspberry & Almond Bake (V)||£3.10||359 cal|
|Bakewell Tart (V)||£3.10||389 cal|
|Lemon Curd Tart (V)||£3.10||331 cal|
|Granola Slice||£2.49||320 cal|
|Rocky Road (Vg)||£3.35||374 caL|
|Chocolate Tiffin (V)||£3.10||402 cal|
|Creamy Mac & Cheese (V)||£2.99||476 cal|
Have a look at: Costa Nutrition
|Millionaire’s Shortbread Bar (GF V)||£2.49||460 cal|
|Beach Ball Shortcake Biscuit||£2.45||449 cal|
|Ice Cream Gingerbread Biscuit||£2.99||390 cal|
|Cookies & Cream Bites||£3.85||75 cal|
|Chocolate Filled Mini Muffins||£3.85||75 cal|
|Costa Gluten Free Brownie (milk choc chunks)||£2.85||380 cal|
|Sharing Mini All Butter Shortbread (V)||£3.75||53 cal|
|Fruit & Oat Biscuits (V)||£2.45||228 cal|
|Stem Ginger Biscuits (V)||£2.45||234 cal|
|Triple Chocolate Biscuits (V)||£2.45||253 cal|
|Fruity Flapjack (Vg GF)||£2.85||246 cal|
|Caramel Waffles||£2.35||363 cal|
Check: Costa Menu Calories
Costa Menu UK Locations
Lon Southampton St
37 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG
Kean House, 9-11 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6UN
17 Embankment Place, London, WC2N 6NN
Sainsburys Local Costa @ Westminster, Strand 4286
36 – 37 Strand, Charing Cross, London, WC2N 5HY
Co Op @ Kingsway Holborn
18 Kingsway, Mid Town, London, WC2B 6LH
Tesco Metro Costa @ Covent Garden 2299 1
22 – 25 Bedford Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9EQ
Check all: Costa Locations
Charing Cross Station, Strand, London, WC2N 5HS
Tesco Express Costa @ Fleet St 5878
231-232 The Strand, London, WC2R 1DA
Co Op @ Strand
Golden Cross House, 456-459 Strand, London, WC2R 0RG
Tesco Express Costa @ Endwells St Covent Grdn 4850
Corner of Endell, Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9HJ
39 Shelton St, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9HJ
Sainsburys Local Costa @ Leicester Square 5069
Units 5&6, 57-63 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0NE
Sainsburys Local Costa @ Holborn 2019
129-133 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH
Odeon Cinemas Ltd – Leicester Square 31680
22-24 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7JY
Odeon Cinemas Ltd – Leicester Square 31680
Odeon Cinema, 22-24 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7AL
London Waterloo Stn UG 20
Unit UG20, The Sidings, Waterloo Station , London, SE1 7BH
Sainsburys Local Costa @ Waterloo Station 5127
Unit UG 13, Waterloo Station, Waterloo Road, Waterloo, SE1 7LY
Sainsburys Local Costa @ Holborn 2019
129-133 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6NH
226 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7DZ
Station Concourse Opposite Pla, Waterloo Station, London, SE1 7LY
Sainsburys Local Costa @ Waterloo Road 4073
101 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UL
Sodexo @ Shell Centre
York Road, London, SE1 7NA
Inspired Thinking Group Ltd @ ITG Creator RENTAL
10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL
Tesco Express Costa @ Waterloo Road 4521
103 – 107 Waterloo Road, Waterloo, SE1 8UL
Tesco Express Costa @ Blackfriars Circus 4916
Unit 1, Blackfriars Circus, London, SE1 8EQ
New Bridge Street
13 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6AF
Lon Blackfriars Rail
Blackfriars Station, Platform 2, Northern Entrance, Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4DY
Tesco Express Costa @ High Holborn
21 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6BS
Lon Westminster West
Westminster Station, Westbound Platform, Bridge Street, London, SW1A 2JR
42-48 The Cut, Southwark, SE1 8LP
Sainsburys Local Costa @ Bloomsbury 4221
Victoria House, Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4DA
Lon New Oxford St
104 New Oxford Street, London, WC1A 1HB
Kiosk Unit, City Thameslink St, Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JH
London Regent Street
15 Regent Street, London, SW1Y 4LR
Tesco Metro Costa @ Regent Street 3093 2
17-25 Regent Street, London, SW1Y 4LR
Co Op @ Dover House – Lower Marsh
Dover House 170a Westminster Bridge Road, Lambeth, London, SE1 7RW
Tesco Express Costa @ Southwark The Cut 4474
3-11 The Cut, Southwark, SE1 8JZ
Tesco Express Costa @ Road Exp 2601
265 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7RQ
Co Op @ Soho, 104-105 Berwick St 5186
104-105 Berwick Street, London, W1F 0QS
Tesco Express Costa @ Waterloo Baylis 6860
100 Baylis Rd, Waterloo, London, SE1 7AA
112 Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4BL
Sainsburys Local Costa @ Lambeth North 6213
107 Westminster Bridge Road, Lambeth, London, SE1 7HR
Sainsburys Local Costa @ Tottenham Court Road 2020
15 – 17 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 1BJ
Tesco Metro Costa @ Dean Street 2377
2-4 Dean Street, London, W1D 3RF
Westminster Bridge Rd
118 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7RW
Co Op @ London Sumner Street
Sumner Street, Southwark, London, SE1 9RE
Lon Gt Suffolk St
18 Great Suffolk Street, Southwark, SE1 0UG
86 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8QQ
Tesco Express Costa @ Great Suffolk St 6390
Unit 1 Great Suffolk, Southwark, SE1 0NZ
Sainsburys Local Costa @ Blackfriars Rd 4337
157 – 168 Blackfriars Road, Waterloo, SE1 8EZ
Also, Check: Costa Drive Thru UK
WH Smith St Thomas Hospital
St Thomas Hospital, Westminster Bridge Road, SE1 7EH
Check: Costa Coffee Opening Hours
Costa Menu Special Offers and Promotions
Costa Coffee, known for its delightful array of beverages and snacks, often treats its customers to a variety of special offers and promotions. These deals add a dash of excitement to your coffee experience and provide an opportunity to explore more of what Costa has to offer. Here’s a glimpse of the types of special offers and promotions you can expect at Costa:
- Costa Coffee embraces the changing seasons by introducing limited-time specials that reflect the flavors and traditions of the moment. Whether it’s a festive winter drink or a refreshing summer cooler, these seasonal offerings add a touch of excitement to your visits.
- Costa Coffee frequently offers loyalty programs where customers can earn rewards, free drinks, or discounts with each purchase. These programs often include exclusive promotions for members, making every visit to Costa more rewarding.
- Costa menu occasionally presents combo deals that allow you to pair your favorite coffee or tea with a delectable snack at a special price. These combos are a perfect way to enjoy a complete Costa experience.
- Keep an eye out for periodic discounts on selected items from the menu. These discounts might cover various categories, from beverages to snacks, giving you the opportunity to savor your favorites at a lower cost.
- Some Costa Coffee locations run happy hour promotions during specific times of the day, offering discounted prices on a range of drinks. It’s a fantastic opportunity to explore new beverages or enjoy your regulars at a reduced rate.
- Many Costa Coffee branches extend special discounts to students, making it an ideal spot for a study session or a quick coffee break without straining your budget.
- If you use the Costa Coffee app for ordering or loyalty benefits, you might find app-exclusive promotions, including discounts or bonus rewards for specific orders.
Social Media and Email Promotions
- Costa often promotes special deals on its social media accounts or through email newsletters. By following Costa Coffee on social media and subscribing to their emails, you can stay informed about the latest promotions.
Gift Cards and Vouchers
- Consider purchasing Costa Coffee gift cards or vouchers, which make for excellent gifts. Sometimes, these cards come with special offers or additional credit, providing extra value.
Please note that the availability of these offers may vary depending on your location and the specific Costa Coffee branch. To make the most of these promotions, it’s recommended to check with your local Costa Coffee shop or visit their website to stay updated on the latest special offers and promotions. Costa Coffee’s dedication to keeping its menu fresh and exciting ensures there’s always something new and enticing to try.
Dietary and Allergen Information at Costa Coffee
Costa Coffee menu recognizes the importance of catering to a diverse range of dietary preferences and needs. Whether you have specific dietary requirements or allergen concerns, Costa Coffee strives to ensure that everyone can enjoy their coffee and culinary offerings without compromise. Here’s a breakdown of how Costa Coffee addresses dietary and allergen considerations:
Gluten-Free and Vegan Options:
Costa Coffee menu appreciates the significance of offering gluten-free and vegan options to accommodate a variety of dietary lifestyles. This inclusive approach ensures that no one is left out when it comes to savoring their favorite coffee and snacks. You can expect to find:
- Gluten-Free Choices: Costa Coffee’s gluten-free options may include delectable pastries, cakes, and sandwiches. These items are meticulously prepared to adhere to gluten-free standards, allowing individuals with gluten sensitivities to indulge worry-free.
- Vegan Selections: Costa Coffee extends its menu to include a range of vegan delights, from dairy-free milk alternatives for coffee to vegan-friendly snacks and treats. This commitment to plant-based choices supports customers who follow a vegan lifestyle.
Costa Coffee takes allergen concerns seriously and provides detailed allergen information for its menu items. This transparency is vital for customers with food allergies, allowing them to make informed choices. Costa Coffee offers allergen information for common allergens such as:
- Nuts (e.g., almonds, hazelnuts)
- Sesame seeds
- Sulfur dioxide and sulfites
The allergen information is readily available in-store and often online, enabling customers to identify safe choices based on their specific dietary needs.
Costa Coffee is committed to promoting nutritional awareness by providing detailed nutritional information for its menu items. This information typically includes:
- Caloric content
- Fat, saturated fat, and trans fat content
- Carbohydrates, including sugars and dietary fiber
- Protein content
- Sodium levels
This nutritional transparency is invaluable for customers who are mindful of their dietary intake or have specific health goals. By offering comprehensive nutritional data, Costa Coffee empowers its patrons to make informed menu choices aligned with their nutritional requirements.
Costa Coffee’s dedication to accommodating diverse dietary preferences and addressing allergen concerns is a reflection of their commitment to inclusivity and customer well-being. Whether you’re seeking gluten-free or vegan options, require allergen information, or wish to make informed nutritional choices, Costa Coffee menu endeavors to provide a welcoming and considerate experience for all its customers.
About Costa Coffee
Costa Coffee, established in London in 1971, stands as a prominent British multinational coffeehouse enterprise. Globally, it claims the distinction of being the second-largest coffeehouse chain, boasting a network of over 4,000 stores spread across more than 30 countries.
Costa Coffee has garnered a reputation for its unwavering commitment to high-quality coffee, masterfully crafted through the blend of premium Arabica and Robusta beans. Beyond exceptional coffee, their extensive menu encompasses an array of delectable food options, spanning sandwiches, pastries, cakes, and invigorating smoothies.
Its enduring popularity among coffee aficionados can be attributed to a combination of factors, including its dedication to quality coffee, diverse culinary offerings, a warm and inviting ambiance, and widespread accessibility.
Furthermore, some noteworthy facts about Costa Coffee include its inception by the coffee-passionate Italian brothers, Sergio and Bruno Costa, the opening of the first store in London in 1971, its acquisition by Whitbread in 1995, and its subsequent acquisition by The Coca-Cola Company in 2019 for a substantial $4.9 billion. Additionally, Costa Coffee is renowned for its strong commitment to sustainability, sourcing coffee beans from ethical suppliers, and actively striving to minimize its environmental footprint.
In sum, Costa Coffee stands as a beloved and accomplished coffeehouse chain with a rich and storied history. Its renown is built upon the pillars of exceptional coffee, a diverse menu, welcoming atmospheres, and convenient accessibility, ensuring it remains a cherished choice for coffee lovers worldwide.
Costa Coffee Loyalty Program
Costa Coffee’s Loyalty Program is a delightful way to enhance your coffee experience while reaping a host of benefits and rewards. This program is designed to show appreciation to loyal customers, making every Costa Coffee visit a little more special. Here’s an overview of the benefits and rewards Costa Coffee offers through its loyalty program:
1. Collect Costa Coffee Points:
- As a member of the loyalty program, you can start accumulating Costa Coffee Points with each purchase you make. These points are essentially your key to unlocking a world of perks.
2. Free Welcome Drink:
- New members are often welcomed with a complimentary coffee. This serves as a warm introduction to the loyalty program and an immediate reward for joining.
3. Birthday Treat:
- Costa Coffee believes in celebrating your special day with you. When your birthday arrives, you can expect a delightful treat from Costa Coffee to make your day even more memorable.
4. Regular Free Coffees:
- The more you visit Costa Coffee and accumulate points, the closer you get to earning free coffees. Once you’ve reached the designated number of points, you’ll be entitled to free coffee of your choice.
5. Exclusive Promotions and Offers:
- Loyalty program members often receive exclusive promotions and offers that aren’t available to the general public. This may include discounts on selected items or seasonal specials.
6. Faster Checkout:
- Your loyalty membership enables you to enjoy quicker and more convenient checkout processes, so you can savor your coffee without unnecessary delays.
7. Personalized Recommendations:
- Costa Coffee uses your purchase history to provide personalized recommendations, helping you explore new beverages and treats that align with your tastes.
8. Special Events and Previews:
- You may gain access to special events or early previews of new menu items, giving you a first taste of the latest coffee innovations.
9. Digital Convenience:
- The Costa Coffee Loyalty Program is often seamlessly integrated with a mobile app, allowing you to easily track your points, access offers, and place orders from the convenience of your smartphone.
10. Charity Contributions:
- Some loyalty programs incorporate a charitable aspect, allowing you to contribute to selected charities or social causes through your loyalty membership.
Costa Coffee’s Loyalty Program is not just about earning free coffees; it’s about creating a more enriching and personalized coffee experience for its valued customers. By simply indulging in your favorite coffee or treats, you can enjoy a range of enticing rewards and exclusive privileges, turning your daily coffee ritual into a source of delight and satisfaction.
Tel: 0123 45 67 89
Also check: Costa Coffee Hours
Frequently Asked Questions
What is special about Costa Coffee?
Costa Coffee is known for its wide variety of menu like coffee drinks, including espressos, cappuccinos, lattes, and iced coffees. It also offers a variety of food items, such as pastries, sandwiches, and salads.
Costa Coffee is committed to sustainability. It sources its coffee beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms and uses recycled materials in its packaging. Costa Coffee also partners with charities to help protect rainforests and provide clean water to communities in need.
In addition to its commitment to sustainability, Costa Coffee is also known for its excellent customer service. Its staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and they are always willing to help customers find the perfect coffee drink.
Can I claim Costa points from receipt?
- Go to the Costa Coffee website and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Redeem Points” tab.
- Enter your receipt number and the date of purchase.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Your points will be added to your account within 24 hours.
You can also claim Costa points from your receipt by visiting a Costa Coffee store. Simply show the receipt to the barista and they will add the points to your account.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when claiming Costa points from your receipt:
- The receipt must be dated within the last 30 days.
- The receipt must be for a purchase made at a Costa Coffee store.
- The receipt must be in good condition.
If you have any problems claiming Costa points from your receipt, please contact Costa Coffee customer service.
How much is 100 points worth at Costa?
100 Costa points are worth £1. This means that you can redeem 100 points for a free coffee or other item on the Costa menu. You can also use your points to get discounts on food and drinks.
To redeem your points, simply show your Costa Club card or app to the barista when you make a purchase. You can also redeem your points online or by phone.
Here are some of the things you can redeem your Costa points for:
- Free coffee
- Discounted food and drinks
- Free merchandise
- Entry into Costa competitions
If you’re a regular Costa customer, it’s worth signing up for the Costa Club loyalty program. You’ll earn points for every purchase you make, and you can redeem those points for free coffee and other rewards.
Do you get a free Costa on your birthday?
Yes, you can get a free Costa on your birthday if you are a member of the Costa Club loyalty program. To get your free birthday coffee, simply sign up for the Costa Club and add your birthday to your account. On your birthday, you will receive a voucher for a free coffee in the Costa Club app. You can redeem your voucher at any Costa Coffee store in the UK.
Here are the steps on how to get a free Costa on your birthday:
- Download the Costa Club app.
- Create an account and sign in.
- Add your birthday to your account.
- On your birthday, you will receive a voucher for a free coffee in the app.
- Show the voucher to the barista at any Costa Coffee store in the UK to redeem your free coffee.
Please note that you can only get one free birthday coffee per year.
How long can I stay in Costa Coffee?
The length of time you can stay in Costa Coffee depends on the specific store. Some stores have a two-hour time limit, while others have no limit. If you are unsure, it is always best to ask the barista when you first arrive.
Here are some tips for staying in Costa Coffee for a long time:
- Buy food or drinks regularly. This will show that you are still a customer and that you are not just using the store as a free place to hang out.
- Be respectful of other customers and staff. This means keeping your voice down, not taking up too much space, and cleaning up after yourself.
- If you are working or studying, be mindful of the noise level. You don’t want to disturb other customers who are trying to relax.
If you follow these tips, you should be able to stay in Costa Coffee for a long time without any problems.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when staying in Costa Coffee for a long time:
- The store may have a policy on how long customers can stay.
- The store may have a policy on how many people can sit at a table.
- The store may have a policy on food and drink.
- The store may have a policy on noise levels.
It is always best to check with the store before you stay for a long time.
Does Costa Coffee have a loyalty program?
Yes, Costa Coffee has a loyalty program called Costa Club. Members of Costa Club earn points for every purchase they make, and they can redeem those points for free coffee and other rewards.
Here are some of the benefits of being a Costa Club member:
- Earn points for every purchase you make.
- Redeem points for free coffee and other rewards.
- Receive exclusive discounts and offers.
- Get early access to new products and services.
- Be the first to know about special events.
To join Costa Club, you can download the Costa Coffee app or sign up online. Once you’re a member, you’ll start earning points for every purchase you make. You can redeem your points for free coffee, food, and other rewards. You can also use your points to get discounts on future purchases.
Costa Club is a great way to save money on your coffee and get exclusive rewards. If you’re a regular Costa Coffee customer, I highly recommend joining Costa Club.
What is Costa best known for?
In addition to coffee, Costa Coffee also offers a variety of food items, such as pastries, sandwiches, and salads. The company also has a loyalty program called Costa Club, which gives members points for every purchase they make. These points can be redeemed for free coffee and other rewards.
Costa Coffee is a popular choice for coffee lovers all over the world. The company has over 4,700 outlets in 31 countries, and it is the second-largest coffeehouse chain in the United Kingdom, after Starbucks.
Here are some of the things Costa Coffee is known for:
- Its wide variety of coffee drinks
- Its use of high-quality coffee beans
- Its in-house roasting process
- Its friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Its convenient locations
- Its affordable prices
Costa Coffee is a great place to go for a cup of coffee or a quick bite to eat. The company offers a variety of options to suit all tastes, and its friendly and welcoming atmosphere makes it a great place to relax and socialize.
What is the most popular drink in costa?
The most popular drink in Costa menu is the Latte. It is made with espresso and steamed milk, and it is a popular choice for people who want a rich and flavorful coffee drink. The Latte is also a good choice for people who are looking for a coffee drink that is not too strong.
Here are the top 5 most popular drinks in Costa Coffee:
- Flat White
These drinks in Costa menu are all made with Costa Coffee’s signature espresso, and they are all available in a variety of sizes. The company has a wide variety of coffee drinks to choose from, and its friendly and welcoming atmosphere makes it a great place to relax and socialize.
Why Costa Coffee is so expensive?
Costa Coffee, while recognized for its excellence, falls on the higher end of the price spectrum in the world of coffee chains, and several factors contribute to this:
1. Superior Coffee Beans: Costa Coffee’s menu commitment to quality is evident in its choice of a blend consisting of both Arabica and Robusta beans, sourced from various corners of the globe. While Arabica beans are considered superior in quality, they are also pricier than Robusta beans.
2. Skilled Baristas: Costa Coffee invests significantly in training its baristas to master the art of crafting a wide range of coffee drinks, from lattes to cappuccinos and espressos. This dedication to skilled professionals is not only time-intensive but also adds to the overall cost of delivering premium coffee experiences.
3. Prime Locations: Costa Coffee strategically positions its stores in high-traffic areas like shopping malls and train stations. However, these prime locations come at a premium in terms of rent and overhead expenses, which are inevitably reflected in the pricing of their products.
4. Strong Brand Appeal: The well-established reputation and brand recognition of Costa Coffee mean that customers are often willing to pay a premium for their offerings. This loyalty to the brand, despite slightly higher prices compared to other coffee chains, attests to the trust and affection people hold for Costa Coffee.
Furthermore, Costa Coffee contends with the challenges of rising costs associated with rent, labor, and ingredients, attributed to inflation and disruptions in the supply chain.
In spite of its relatively higher prices, Costa Coffee maintains its popularity among coffee aficionados. This is primarily due to the company’s unwavering commitment to offering a diverse menu of high-quality coffee drinks. Its strategically located stores in bustling areas and its strong brand reputation all contribute to Costa Coffee’s enduring appeal, assuring that patrons continue to relish the Costa experience.